(1) No Bible Study this Wednesday, 22nd Sept 2021. We will have it the following Wednesday.
(2) GCI Asia Women's fellowship on 26th Sept, Sunday @ 5.30pm on Zoom.
(3) Please continue to pray for Mr. Nathan. He feels better but we pray for his full recovery from his lung fibrosis.
(4) Please continue to pray for Mr. Low's deteriorating eyesight.
(5) Please pray for Dr. Eugene's sister who is in ICU after being infected with Covid.
(6) Please pray for Mr. New Eng Phiaw's angiogram scheduled on 12th October 2021.
(7) Please pray for Mrs. Lee who has been suffering from a swollen neck for many months.
(8) Please pray for Mrs. Sellappan's sprained leg for recovery.
(9) Please pray for Ms. Angela Phua who is recovering from a kneecap fracture.
(10) GCI AID :
Donations are coming in and so far we’ve reached out to 500 people & families. Students received refurbished laptops to help them with their studies.
Mr Ganesh’s (my partner) daughter shared a video (recorded by me) on Instagram. Hope Branch organisation has chosen the Seremban Children welfare organisation as one of its recipients in the Lenovo laptop competition.
Pastor Devaraj would like to encourage young adults to join in this effort & branch out in their respective areas to look out & reach out to those in need with food parcels & aid. Let GCI aid move out to more areas. The seed needs to go out.